This one is deep....
But I feel that it is important for my children to begin to think about this. So...
When you have the time please look this web site up.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allegory_of_the_cave
This is Plato, the ancient philosopher, at his best!
I have been reading and studying about this concept recently and there is much to think about.
I believe that we need to be open to possibilities that are unfamiliar to us at this time.
I'd love to hear your comments on this! Maybe even a conversation!
Monday, January 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Okay so I am trying to wrap my head around it and it will take a little time. I have read it three times and still need to read it a few. It gave me chills though the first time I read it. I will be in touch!
What is mallory having? She is due like one day before me!
Post a Comment