Wednesday, January 9, 2008

About Katy!


I was thinking the other night that some of you should know something about Katy. How much she loves each of you, her siblings. She may not tell you in words but I know this. I know this because I'm there when she prays for each of you. It is very tender to listen to her ask God to help you in your lives. In London or Bloomington, at work and play. She remembers each of you! It literally brings tears to my eyes as she prays for Mal and Jake's baby, that it will be developing normally. Her prayers for you are powerful and I hope you can feel her love for you!

2 comments:

RHETT AND NICHOLE said...

This is Nichole Yates(pay) I just found your blog, and wanted to say hi to you! I can't believe how long it has been, it is crazy! Tell Jess hi for me, I miss her! Tell Mallory congrats on the baby to! That is awesome! Thanks for always letting us stay at your house, I have a lot of memories with your family!

carly k said...

Mom, that is so sweet about Katy. Pat and I love her to pieces!