Hi everyone. I've decided to learn something new this year. So with Carly's help I'm learning about blogging. I have a motive you see, later this year I get to become a grandmother. So I figure I need a venue for all of you to see pictures. Of course those of you who really know me know how much of a stretch this is for me, so be patient while I learn.
Today our family consists of ten incredible people. Carlyle and Bonnie; we started all this 28 years ago. Nick, 27, who is currently in Europe studying. Carly, 25, and Patrick, 26, Killpack moved home from NYC to start Pat's career as a hair stylist. Jessica, 23, and Tyler, 24, Lewis who are keeping two businesses going while living in Bloomington. Malory,19, and Jake Malafau, 25, are the ones making us grandparents in March. And of course Katy, 15, who is really 15! And we still have our two big dogs Toby and MaeMae, who make it necessary to vacuum everyday.
Check back once in awhile to see how I'm doing with this blog thing. It should be fun!
Saturday, January 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Good job mom! You did a picture all by yourself! You are the smartest!
Yeah - I wish my mom would start her's back up! She did one post & stopped.
Bonnie, you are the BOMB!
Hey Mom and Dad, I told you I would post a comment. I love you guys! Oh and, It looks like Mal is having a boy if you go by your little pole results. I told you :)
This is fun, when is your next post?!
Post a Comment