No freakin' way! That is the coolest thing I have ever heard! I wish, wish, wish! That will be so fun for you all.
Yay! Can't wait! Gotta get going on the Pilates and crunches. And hopefully Ty survives the flight :)
awww how i wish we could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't jake be from australia?? it's paradise! i miss you're family and mally so much. we'll actually be there in june sometime so i'm really really hoping i don't miss you guys.
Post a Comment
"Oh no....nobody's going anywhere. We are all in this together!" ~Clark (Carlyle) Griswold
3 comments:
No freakin' way! That is the coolest thing I have ever heard! I wish, wish, wish! That will be so fun for you all.
Yay! Can't wait! Gotta get going on the Pilates and crunches. And hopefully Ty survives the flight :)
awww how i wish we could be there!!!!!!!!!!!!! why can't jake be from australia?? it's paradise! i miss you're family and mally so much. we'll actually be there in june sometime so i'm really really hoping i don't miss you guys.
Post a Comment